TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is subject to the terms and conditions of the Centre ( Broadway Gym ABN:24 183 978 813 and is subject to change at the management’s discretion.
- Management reserves the right to reject any application for membership.
- Membership is not transferable or assignable by you and membership fees paid by you are not refundable under any circumstances
- Should a membership card require replacement, a fee will be charged.
- Members are required to present their membership card on every visit to Centre.
- Any change of address or contact details must be notified to the Centre.
- The member will have no claim whatsoever against Broadway Gym the ‘owners’ ABN 24 183 978 813
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership may be terminated by the management without notice or refund and with immediate effect if:
(a) Gymnasium rules are not adhered to, or if behaviour in the Centre is not acceptable or for any other reason that the management deems inappropriate.
(b) The member breaches any of the terms and conditions or the rules and regulations of the Centre at any time.
(c) Any part, or the whole of the outstanding fee(s) is/are due & payable and has exceeded the agreed pay-by-date by 4 weeks.
- Management reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time and the decision for termination will take immediate effect and without refund.
- All decisions made by the management for the termination of membership will be final and binding.
- Upon termination of membership, the member shall forfeit all privileges of membership with immediate effect and immediately return the membership card and any other evidence of membership that remains the property of the Owner. The member will remain liable for any fee(s) outstanding, which will become due and payable at the date of termination.
- Memberships are not transferrable between existing members under any circumstances. Membership may be transferred to a new member from an existing member at management’s discretion and $150.00 transfer fee will apply
- The member will have no claim whatsoever against ( Broadway Gym Pty. Ltd ABN 80 119 096 098 arising out of the termination of the membership.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Payments may be made by Bankcard / Visa / Mastercard / Amex / Cheque, subject to availability, or by cash, and must be made on or before the agreed due dates .Payments exceeding the agreed due date may incur a late fee or result in termination of membership, at management’s discretion
15. All fees are subject to change without notice.
16. (a) Memberships that are paid via Direct debit, carry a $150 cancellation fee before the end of the contract plus one months notice is required after the contract is completed. The direct debit set up fee is $7.50 and the variation fee is $2.20, and the fail fee is $17.33, all these fees are subject to change by PaySmart or the direct debit company used..
(b) All membership fees, including debt authorities, may be varied with 14 days prior notice to the member at the discretion of our accounts manager.
17. Any discontinuation of membership, including the discontinuation/lapsing of any membership, will incur a new joining fee upon re-joining the Centre.
18. Up Front memberships are non refundable under any circumstances.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. I herby acknowledge that I use the premises and all facilities of the centre entirely at my own risk. Members have sole responsibility for their own decisions and actions with respect to any form of and/ the intensity of the exercise undertaken. Members will have sole and complete responsibility for any injury or loss suffered as a consequence.
20. Members are responsible for the behaviour of their dependant children and/or guest and are liable for any damages they incur in the Centre.
21. In consideration of the owners allowing access to the Gymnasium, the entrant herby releases and forever acquits and discharges the ‘Owners’, their employees, servants and agents, from all liability, whether personal or to the property, occasioned to the entrant and/or the entrant’s guests and/or dependents. This includes any loss, damage or theft of any property brought onto the Centre’s premises by the member, or any guest and/ or dependents, and includes any death, personal injury or illness occasioning as a result of using the Centre’s facilities and/or equipment.
HEALTH AND SAFETY OF MEMBERS
22. The member represents and warrants that he/she is in good physical condition and suffers no medical conditions and that there is no other reason which renders active or passive exercise inappropriate and/or be detrimental to his/her health, safety or comfort, or the health, safety or comfort of other members.
23. Should the member be suffering from any infections or communicable illness or disease, or any other conditions of such nature, which may be determined to the health, safety and/or comfort of other members, the member shall not engage in the use of any club facilities.
24. Suitable clothing should be worn at all times while in the Centre’s premises. This includes covered shoes.
RULES OF ETIQUETTE WHEN USING FACILITIES
25. Towels must be used at all times and equipment must be wiped down after use, and the gym’s policy in NO TOWEL NO WORKOUT.
26. Management reserves the right to change conditions, hours and services.
27. Smoking, alcohol, weapons, dangerous goods or substances and drug use and/or solicitation is strictly prohibited in the Centre.
28. Any disorderly, rude or offensive behaviour will result in termination of the membership(s).
29. Any wilful or negligent act causing damage to the Centre’s property or equipment will incur liability for damages.
30. Guests are to complete the Guest Register prior to entry and are subject to all the rules and regulations of the Centre. A guest fee will be charged and may vary from Centre to Centre.
31. The terms and conditions set out herein are subject to change at the discretion of the management. Members, guest and occupants of the Centre should be familiar with the current terms and conditions in force.
32. The failure of management or the Centre to enforce any of their respective rights at any time and/or for any period shall not be constructed as a waiver for such rights.
33. I acknowledge and accept all the above terms and conditions. Any breach can result in termination of my membership at the management’s discretion.
The monthly amount payable is variable and may be debited on various dates. I understand the company may change the amounts and dates. If I choose to terminate my ‘Ezy 6’ or Ezy 3 membership after the agreed term has been completed I must give four weeks notice in writing at the centre. Cancellation prior to the agreed term will incur $150.00 exit fee plus four week’s notice from the date of my next debit.
Where my membership is an Ezy 12 my commitment is a minimum of 26 full continuous fortnightly payments and then month-by-month thereafter subject to four weeks written notice, as above.